Saturday, July 23, 2005

Chennai lovers.. here are some good scenes

These pictures were shot yesterday around 11:30 pm. While coming from work, I noticed the wet roads shining under the street lights and went ahead to grab the opportunity. And there you go.. we (my roomie Amit and I) clicked several pictures and bingo.. it started raining again! Well, thank you. I always wanted to shoot rain drops. I got under a tree and started shooting. The one below is the first in rain. And then... batteries went down! what a timing! and it was pouring! Suddenly rain was an inconvenience... We ran until we reached home.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want to call this snap Malgudi. Cozy and homely street (see that 'school ahead' sign?)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

this is Coral Reef... ;) this is a tree just under the street light.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: