Sunday, December 26, 2004

A sad day for me

Today is a very sad day for me.

Barely a week after I named this blog "on marina sands in full moon" (b cos thats where I made my career plans during my formative years), Tsunami waves have hit Indian east coast and hit the Marina beach the hardest. More than a thousand ppl died because of this. I called up all my friends in chennai and other coastal regions. All of them are safe, thanks God.

Otherwise, I made a lot of progress on the research (on BPO) front. I found very good research reports. Cris Infac is certainly one of the best reports I have seen.

That is it for now.

- Chanakya


2 comments:

Indian Blogger said...

For a sec, I thought you were the same Chanakya of
http://arthashasan.blogspot.com/.

Nice blog..Can I link it to my blog?

Chaitanya Sagar said...

Thank you. Please go ahead.