Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Applications and cases: Chanakya in the mean time

Most of my time goes to prepare for interviews and classes. Actually more of former and less of latter.

I have submitted an application to a consulting company today. But I am occupied with KPO, services similar to BPO but of higher value add than those in BPO.

KPO industry is very exciting to get into. I have started an industry analysis to understand where this industry is headed and to see if I can bet my career with it. Am planning to write an article to summarize my findings.

In the mean time, there are two new trends in my life. Staying latenight has become a soft of habit these days. Often staying as late as 3:30!

And second, I am watching Chanakya, remember that TV serial? Our library has the entire series of around 40 episodes. So you know where my id came from?

I have to prepare for a case for an early morning class tomorrow.

- Chanakya

No comments: