Monday, January 10, 2005

A term and a new lifestyle

There was some confusion abt cognizant offers today. Lot of my time yesterday and today went towards organizing for representing our opinions before admin. Admin was receptive.

One of my favourite companies is coming to campus with the exact role I am looking for. My fav role (exec asst to CEO) is not just less frequently offered in campuses, but also "HOT" in the sense that CEOs tend to take their assts from open market than from campus placements. I lost some of the offers outside of campus just because companies cannot wait for 3 more months for me to join. Lets see how it goes.

Our next term started. And interviews are going on.

I am taking "IT enabled services and strategies" course by Mr. Ravi Aron, a prof from Wharton. He is a great prof and has excellent public speaking skills. He has vast knowledge and can relate interesting facts off the cuff. It has been a pleasure listening to him today.
Another good course I am taking is "Managing your career: Strategies for personal leadership". Ms. Tina Dacin is taking up the course. It is very introspective and promises to be an exciting course.

-Chanakya

No comments: