Thursday, January 20, 2005

More jobs: Still searching

I got jobs in three companies till now (in and out of campus). And one with a good salary and in KPO opearations. But I am still looking for the role I want. I guess searching for job is like searching for your life partner. Some critical criteria have to be met before you are satisfied(!). I am currently planning contingencies to my plan [on job search... please.. :) ]. I may have an interview this weekend. After that, I may have to overhaul my plans.

Campus news : Approx 170 ppl would have got one or more jobs till now. Its 2 weeks since placements have started. Traction on placement front will go on at least till Feb end, as ppl from our previous batch told us.

Other than the placement hungama, market blues are troubling me. Am losing some money now. All decisions were good decisions when markets went up. Its the other way round when markets are going down.

- Chanakya

No comments: